Birthday romantic wish and HD image for gf

Years may fil, Tears may dry,
But youre Birthday wish will never die!
So this special day!
Pray two allah give you more and more
 success in every field of life and you receive
 bundle of happiness in youre life!

                     When Nights are long and friends are few,
                     I sit by my window and think of you,
                     A silent whisper a silent tear,
                    With all my heart i wish you were here,
                    And I do speak ,Many many Happy Return of the days,

                                 on the lovely occasion of your Birthday,
                                 I jast want to remind you that i deeply truly,
                                 Madly am in love with you,
                                 Let's make the most of youre big day,
                                 And today is youre Happy Birthday,


No comments:

Post a Comment