Happy Birthday wish HD picture and love sms for Girlfriend


All I can wish on your birthday is for you to be happy.
I love you so much, baby.
Happy birthday!

On your birthday, we will be…. …eating …
celebrating …drinking …and being happy!
Let’s mark this day as one of the happiest
days of our relationship,
Happy birthday!

Be Happy on your Birthday!
Having you as my girl is a wonderful gift
from above.
I hope you treasure me as much as I
treasure you.
Enjoy your birthday!
I love you!

Your beautiful smile makes my heart skip a
beat.
Your warm touch caresses my soul.
I am what I am now because of you.
Happy birthday

“I love you” may sound traditional to you.
So let’s make it “I do really love you with
all my heart”
We may be apart on your birthday,
but I hope that you still feel my loveI will be celebrating your birthday by soul
and by heart.
Best wishes to you on your birthday.
I love you!I love you! Ilove you! Happy Birthday to you my sweetheard

No comments:

Post a Comment