Birthday wishes for mothers



  1. Dearest Mother, you guided me and gave
  2. me your boundless love. On your
  3. May your day and year be filled with
  4. birthday I wish you much peace and joy.
  5. Many Are Your Gifts. A heart that knows
  6. blessings, and be as wonderful as you.
  7. everything a child could ever want. Happy
  8. love, a soul that knows joy, a spirit that
  9. knows giving. Thank you for being
  10. wonderful garden where only love and
  11. Birthday, dear Mommy!
  12. You are an everlasting bloom in a
  13. beauty grows! Happy Birthday, dearest
  14. sending my love on your birthday and
  15. Mother!
  16. There is no other Mom like you. You
  17. stood by me even when I was wrong. I’m
  18. have always been the most amazing
  19. want to tell you how special you are to
  20. me today and always.
  21. Good kids come from good Mothers! You
  22. special day with you!
  23. Mom. I am so grateful to share this

No comments:

Post a Comment