Cute Birthday sms and picture

┳┈┳ ╭━╮ ┏━╮ ┏━╮ ┳┈┳
┣━┫ ┣━┫ ┣━╯ ┣━╯ ╰━┫
┻┈┻ ┻┈┻ ┻┈┈ ┻┈┈ ╰━╯
                                  ""B'''I'''R'''T'''H'''D'''A'''Y""                                       
♡ Since the you entered my life,
 it has changed totally.
 I have become a better person.
 All credit goes to you.
On this special day of yours
 I pray that you get all the things
 you dream. Happy Birthday to you.
                                                                                               



"B'''I'''R'''T'''H'''D'''A'''Y"""☆☆♡ Since the you entered my life, it has changed totally. I have become a better person. All credit goes to you.On this special day of yours I pray that you get all the things you dream. Happy Birthday to you.                                                                                               
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Happy Birthday
♡ ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ ☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆
☆☆☆
☆☆
♡ 

No comments:

Post a Comment