Birthday wish for friend and dream sms

My best friend ,
deserves the best birthday wish in the world,
 And my goal is to give it to you,
 Happy Birthday and let’ get ready to celebrate,
The party starts as soon as we are togethe,
On your birthday, I like to take some time and think
 about all the wonderful times we have had togethe,
 I’m thankful for our special adventures,
 And all the things that we have done as friends,
 And I look forward to making many more memories with you,
There are so many things about our friendship that I love,
 Your birthday is going to be the perfect time,
To celebrate your day and all that our friendship means to me,
I look forward to showing you how much I care,
This days parfect days on youre birthday,
I wish you,Injoy and happy ure life,
Happy Birthday To You,




No comments:

Post a Comment