special Birthday wish for girl friend and cute gift

Sweet like honey, and as caring as a bee, a heart like an ocean, filled with glee.
Life with you is not just an unchained melody, but even better than a lifelong symphony.
And I'm so glad that you, my dear, just completed one more year.
I'm so glad you were born, birthday boy, because you brighten my life and fill it with joy


I am sending birthday wishes from far across the miles, tied with lace and ribbons, my special birthday smile.
Also hugs and kisses, wrapped in special prayers, happiness and laughter, joy beyond compare.
Wishing you warm sunshine each day when you awake, peace within and harmony with every step you take.
As you drift off in slumber and nestle upon the clouds, know I am thinking of you from way across the miles


With as much love as I can share, I wanted to let you know I care, enough to send some love your way on your very special day!
Happy birthday, sweetheart!





No comments:

Post a Comment