Happy Birthday wish and cute love sms

For the world, it's just another day;
But for me it's the day of the year.
Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!

Make a wish and give it wings.
Dreams of bright and beautiful things.
Dance through all the fun-filled hours.
Don’t forget to smell the flowers.
Share some love and birthday cake.

All of life’s joys are yours to take.
And when evening comes to view, thank
your lucky stars you’re you.
Happy birthday!
Birthday Sms

Happy birthday to my love,
 a sea around my heart: part shelter,
 part enduring word, part mirror of my art.
You are the calm that drains my rage,
bliss upon my shores, immensity immutable,
 rush that life restores.
To you, I wish to be a welcome harbor for your ocean,
destiny and origin, aim of your affection,
yearning of your motion,














No comments:

Post a Comment