Love and Romantic Birthday Wishes for girlfrnd

Many more happy return of the days,
When you hold my hand even the worst of
days seem easy, when you smile to me, the
darkest thoughts go away. You will never be
taken for granted, without you I have no life.

When you whisper words of love to me,
when you laugh, when you say a nice word
even the darkest night, brightens. Thank you
for who and what you are . I love you.

With each year I love you more and more.
With each year I’ll love you more.
Remember that your best years are still ahead
of you and I’ll be there for every up down and
in between.

You get lots of greetings for your birthday
but this one comes to you with all of my love.

I wish that for every extra candle on your cake,
 you receive an extra reason to smile.
 Happy Birthday to you!


1 comment: